- Frozen pizza dough
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pineapple chunks
- Shredded Canadian bacon
- Pizza sauce
- Preheat the oven beforehand to about 350 to 400°F (175° to 205°C).
- Spread the dough out. Put one hand on the dough, hold the dough down, use your other hand, and spread the dough out to about a 12 inch diameter.
- Pinch the edges inwards and press down on the outside edges of the pizza.
- Spread out the sauce with a spoon so the sauce covers the inside of the pizza. Make sure you leave at least an inch of space without sauce on it.
- Sprinkle a couple handfuls of shredded mozzarella cheese and spread out through the top of the pizza. If you like a little more cheese, add another handful of cheese on it. Make sure you don’t see spots of sauce; if you do, put some cheese to cover it up.
- Spread your shredded Canadian bacon and the pineapple chunks over the whole pizza. Make sure you don’t have them all bunched up.
- Put the pizza on the pan and then stick the pizza in the oven.
- Bake the pizza for about 25 to 30 minutes so the crust can darken and be nice and crunchy.
- Slice the pizza into eight separate slices.
- Wait for about four to five minutes to let the pizza cool down.